Wednesday, March 25, 2009

11 months Today!

My Baby Boy is 11 months today! When I look back at how quickly life has flashed before me over the last year I am amazed!! At this time last year I was anticipating the arrival of my precious little baby boy!! I knew that after I made it through SAT's I was good to go at anytime. With my prayers and several of my co-workers I made it through SAT's with no baby! That was the biggest scare of my principal and vice principal. They were not sure what kind of "irregularity report" they would have to fill out for a delivery! I cannot believe that at 11 months Aydan is 32 inches long, weighs 25 lbs, wears a size 5 shoe, already has 8 teeth, is walking (sometimes running), can say a few words, and is able to love and share more than anything or anyone I know. What in the world has happened in my life over the last year!! It has been awesome and I know that the future holds more exciting things for me and my family! My question to everyone is why didn't you tell me sooner :) Just kidding!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so hard to believe that baby boy is almost a year old. Man can I remember this time last year spending the weekends getting ready for baby boy, buying clothes, organizing clothes and trying to determien where to place everything from all the showers. Man how a year goes by so quickly. - Jessica (I can't remember my password to log-in)