Saturday, January 9, 2010

I got to be better!

I know that it has almost been a whole month since I last posted anything. I guess part of that is laziness and the other part is that I am enjoying spending time with my 2 little men. But... The main reason that I am behind on my posting is that Aydan hide my camera from me, and Clint just found it...in the kitchen cabinets. LOL no wonder I have not been able to find it. At any rate I promise to post some pictures of Aydan and Ethan soon.

We have really been having a great time, and I have thoroughly enjoyed being mommy and a wife. Since I have not had to worry about work it has been easy to keep up with the household and motherly chores. I have been cooking dinner, keeping up with laundry, and even cleaning. I have created a schedule of things that need to be done and have even got the boys on a pretty good schedule for Memaw. I start back to work after Martin Luther King's birthday. I can't wait to get back and see my students and my co-workers, but I am not sure how I am going to handle not being with these 2 every minute of everyday. Just the thought of it makes me get all choked up. Pray for me to be strong enough and that the boys adjust nicely again.

Well at any rate I promise to be better and check back soon for more updates and pictures.

2 comments:

Kate Smith said...

I'm glad the camera has been found because I have been missing your updates! Enjoy your last few days off!

Leanne Helums said...

I cannot wait until you come back. Missing you a bunch!! I know that you will really be missing those babies. We can just count down until the next break together. See you soon.