Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Baskets

This Easter I was so excited to make the boys baskets. I wanted to make a special one last year for Aydan, but I found out I was pregnant with Ethan and I had fifths disease. Needless to say timing was not good. So I was tickled this year when I got the chance to make them. I was afraid that I was not going to be able to when at the begin of the week Clint caught strep throat and I had to watch the boys each evening alone. Luckily my mom was able to help me out and stay a little longer so I could paint them and Clint got to feeling better last night so that I could put them together. Aydan really seemed excited about his this morning when he saw it "ooohhhh see see". I am sure that next year Ethan will really enjoy his as well. I love doing crafts, just wish I had more time to do them. :)

This is Ethan's basket. It is going to have blue grass inside of it.

This is Aydan's basket. It is going to have yellow grass inside of it.


I hope that they enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them for them. Clint has a basket too, but it is not nearly as cute. His is more for the goodies that will go inside of it. Happy Easter to Everyone!

5 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

Love Them!! Super cute

Sallye said...

So Cute!

Kate Smith said...

ooooh! Very cute!

Malea said...

these are great!!

Bridgette said...

Those baskets are SO cute! Thank you for the kind words. I sent Mr. V an email. I am all about meeting new people...and who knows what might happen. Thanks. :)