Saturday, October 23, 2010

And the 3rd is....

Wednesday we went to see Dr. DeLisle to find out what we would be having for baby #3. Clint was convinced that it was a baby girl so in honor of finding out we wore PINK! Mom, Aydan, Ethan, Clint and I waited for a little while for the ultrasound tech. Finally she came and took us all back. As soon as we got in there I could feel my stomach get in knots. Did I really want to find out? She put the piece on my stomach and the first thing that I saw was a dead give away! I knew what it was before the the tech...so I announced to Clint and Mom that it was going to be........a

BOY!
I guess we could have told everyone that we wore pink for Breast Cancer Month...but we were too excited about finding out it was going to be another boy and it did not matter :) 3 mommas boys for me :)

7 comments:

DustyandBrooke said...

Congratulations!! Lots of testosterone going on it the Vandiver household!!

Kate Smith said...

And we have named him for you...
since the other two have vowels:
OMAR!!!!!!!!

Julie :) said...

Close! We are thinking more along the lines of OWEN! Though :)

Kate Smith said...

Owen is good - but what about Huckleberry? I know it doesn't start with a vowel but it could work!!!!!

Julie :) said...

Huckleberry...sounds like you have been talking to my husband. Now that name is definately out. I was really thinking about it too. Thanks...maybe something more like Da'Owen Jamerquai Vandiver would be appropriate. Run that one by Clint :)

Kate Smith said...

That's the name! I'm sure his initials would be pretty monogrammed.

Bridgette said...

Oh wow! I did not know you were expecting. Congrats!!!! :)