Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aydan's Birthday Party at The Little Gym

We took a ton of pictures at Aydan's first birthday party! It was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do. It made me cry listening to everyone singing my BABY Happy Birthday! I thought that I was prepared but apparently not. I cannot believe how quickly he has already grown up. I remember back to when we brought him home...completely scared to death that we were going to mess up. Now he is walking around, playing, attempting to talk to us...where did the time go?

Run she is trying to get my ball :)

Wrestling with mommy!


Can't over it, can't go around it, got to go under it!

Run Aydan Run!
= Jumping on the bouncer.

Running on the bouncer.

Playing ball...

Getting ready for the balance beam.

I can do it alone :)

1 comment:

Leanne Helums said...

What fun!! I am so sad that Katie Lee was sick and we missed it.