Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


WHOA!! Four years have come and gone so quickly! May 28, 2005 at 2:00 pm is the day that Clint and I got married. I remember it like it was yesterday. So many funny things happened at our wedding...and that is what made it memorable. Since Clint and I have been married the good Lord has blessed us with a another family member every year. The first year we were married we got Nemo from Mrs. Mallette a woman that I used to work with. The second year we added Eva to our family, who we got from my brother Danny and sister in law Summer. The third year we were BLESSED with little Aydan Wade. This will be our fourth year married and we are blessed with Little Bit. The Lord works in mysterious ways because if it was not for Athens State University then none of this would have come true for me. I am so thankful for all the blessing in my life...and I look forward to the many years of marriage that Clint and I have ahead of us. Hopefully we will not be adding something to our family for every year we are married...if we do we will be downsizing to plants and fish. Happy Anniversary Clint!! I love you so much...and thank you for being you and allowing me to be me! I look forward to our future.


P.S. Also thanks for being so understanding and going roller skating with my students on our Anniversary! :)
As we've walked these years together
Sharing each the other's load
Many trials we have shared Dear
We took some detours in the road
But if I met you on tomorrow
I would still give you my heart
If you should say, "do you still love me?"
I'd say, "Til death do us part"


1 comment:

Malea said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!! :)