Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back to School

Three weeks ago Clint and I officially started our LAST SEMESTER at Alabama A&M!! YEAH!!! It feels so good being so close to done! It is really hard on Monday nights because we have class from 7 - 10 pm, Tuesday is not too bad because we just go from 4 - 7 pm. Since Aydan has been born there has not been a single night that I have not put him to bed! So far this semester I have been very blessed and have been able to make it home before he goes to bed. I just hope that it holds up because the thought of him being put to bed by my mom or dad KILLS ME! I have done it for this long, and who knows how I will react when I don't get to. I know that it sounds silly, just one of those things that bothers me I guess. I will get over it, because I know that there is going to come a time. At any rate...keep Clint and I in your thoughts as we make it through our FINAL SEMESTER!!! :)

2 comments:

C. Smith said...

I know it is a mom thing about putting our kids to bed- still love that job! Good Luck this semester! Just want you to know we love having Mr. V at our school!! He is great!! I love the toothbrush picture Keep up the blog we are ALL reading (me, Kate, and Brooke- yes we all are blog stalkers)

Kate Smith said...

That's right "blog stalkers." Mr. V said we have to comment so you will update and we have something to read when stalking. Finish school and then we expect several updates each week!!