Saturday, January 31, 2009

Man of the House


The last day of hunting season was today! Poor Clint, although he did have a really good season. I believe the final count was 3 bucks and no does. Not too bad for a man that did not get to go as often as he wanted to this season. Clint is a die hard hunter, and since the day he was old enough to hunt has spent everyday of hunting season in the woods. This season was different though. Between a new job, school, work, family and a BABY BOY at home to play with he was willing to give up some of those weekend days in the woods. I know that hunting means so much to Clint, and I am glad that he enjoys it...but I believe that the woods may have met its match. At any rate here is a picture of Aydan filling Daddy's shoes while he was away in the woods. He was so proud of himself for getting into them. I definitely feel safe with him being in charge while Daddy is away!! :)