Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hanging out and playing in my new PLAY AREA!

His Build-A-Bear Puppy named "Walka-Walka" that he got for Christmas this year from his MOMMY!! That is the surprise from a previous post! I am so proud of it because I wanted to make him one before he was born, but Clint convinced me to wait until after. So the time finally came!!! Welcome Walka-Walka!!!






Aydan is now getting to be a little independent man, and he need a place to play! So of course since he rules the roost he got part of our living room. We took out a table and some other small things to create a play area in the corner for him. He has many but not all of his toys in it. As you can tell the corner is PACKED full of goodies. I am telling you this boy is spoiled rotten!! :) He also loves his excer-sauser very very much, but unfortunately he is about to outgrow it, and will have to play with some other things as well.

1 comment:

Chase Rogers said...

He Mrs.Vandiver i was telling you it took me a long time to find this page you got nice pictures and vidoes of Adan my mom liked the to vidoes of Adan and that's it so by