Monday, May 24, 2010

Delano Park Rose Garden

Saturday afternoon we packed the boys up and headed to Delano Park Rose Garden in Decatur. We were on a mission to take pictures and enjoy the beautiful garden. Of course the picture part went a lot better with Ethan than it did with Aydan. But we still managed to get good pictures of both boys. If you cannot tell by the pictures (mainly of Aydan) it was HOT outside. It is beautiful there and I suggest going to visit.

Aydan lost in deep thought!

Looking at the birds!

Enjoying the scene!


Oh No! I don't want to take anymore pictures!


Hmmm...I wonder if these taste good? I'm sure they make a good teething ring.

1 comment:

Leanne Helums said...

very pretty. Mother told me about those just the other day. I think we will have to check it out.