Thursday, May 20, 2010

DIBELS Skating Party

Tonight was my classes yearly DIBELS skating party celebration. A lot of my students and their families were able to attend. Some of my family was also able to come. Summer, Hunter, Gavin, Clint, Aydan, Ethan and my mom all were able to come. I was impressed with my students and how well they could skate. They were out their shooting the duck, doing the hokey pokey, and playing some dice game. Chaz one of my students won that :) Summer was daring enough to get out their and skate. Hunter impressed me skating for the first time. Aydan had a blast walking/skating around with his "Diego" plastic skates on.


This was Aydan's second time skating, but I think he has a bright future in it. We had a blast this year and my students worked really hard to make benchmark. I am very proud of them! For those of you that did not get to attend we missed you!

No comments: