Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Brother!

Just wanted to wish my baby brother Danny a Happy Birthday. He turned 28 this year! He was not able to spend it with his family because he is currently serving our country over in Afghanistan. I am very proud of my brother and all the other military men and women that serve our country. I know first hand how much time they give up with their families in order to make our country what it is. Without those brave men and women we would not be the AWESOME country that we are today! Thank you to all that serve our country...but a special thank you and Happy Birthday to my brother today!

1 comment:

DustyandBrooke said...

Thanks to your brother! I think it's an awesome sacrifice that these men and women make for us! They do not get enough recognition or appreciation!