Wednesday, February 10, 2010

April Fools??



This morning Clint woke up as usual when the alarm clock went off for the 5th time. He got up and jumped in the shower, and then woke me up so that I could get ready for work. I told him as usual..."I know". Clint and I had a really short conversation about how even though we slept good we still were sleepy. Then I laid back down for a quick snooze while he brushed his teeth. While I was laying there I was listening to the news. Lee Marshall said it is 5:27...and I giggled because she messed up. Or so I thought. A few minutes later I heard Robin McGloghn (or whatever) say it is 5:31. I thought that cannot be right...two of them messing up on the same day. So I looked at my cell phone and sure enough it was 5:31.

Apparently "Aydan" had messed with the alarm clock and set the clock an hour ahead. Clint claims it was him, but I wonder. LOL if it was Aydan he is doing a good job of pulling off pranks already. I can just imagine him saying "April Fools Mommy and Daddy!" He definitely got us good. But like my mom said when she got there at 6:30 (real time, or 7:30 according to our bedroom clock) better an hour early then an hour late. Thanks baby boy! We will pay you back one of these days! :)

No comments: