Monday, February 15, 2010

MoMmY wOw... I'm A bIg KiD nOw!

That is right...he is wearing the baddest and toughest dinosaur boxers known to man! LOL here over the past few weeks Aydan has taken a keen interest in the potty. He has attempted to flush Eva's duck and Nemo's giraffe. While I clean the bathroom he will clean the toilet (with the brush). After Mommy, Daddy and Memaw get done going to the restroom he has to flush it and clap for us. It is a hoot...but his interest in using the potty started out with watching how Daddy went in the restroom. Then it turned into I can do like Daddy in the shower/tub. So Memaw and I have been working on getting Aydan to go potty in the big boy toilet. I have gotten him to sit on it several times and Memaw has gotten him to go potty a few times. But tonight before his bath he ran into the bathroom started tugging at his diaper and saying "Me, Me". It was bath time anyway so I took his diaper off and put him on the potty. Sure enough he had to go! After he went potty I gave him a Hershey Kiss and we threw a huge Party in the Potty... he was so proud of himself, but not nearly as proud as I was. My baby boy is growing up too fast, I don't know if I am ready for all this. Slow down world! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. The same with Ethan he is so big. We must get together soon. Love Aunt Jessica

Leanne Helums said...

Too cute. They grow up way too fast.

Malea said...

Already?!?! Awww... that's awesome!! Way to go Aydan!!