Monday, February 15, 2010

TuB tImE!

Where, oh where, have my little boys gone! Saturday morning is"Family Bath Day"...LOL just something silly that we have said since Aydan was born. We take baths during the week too, but Saturday has always just been a special day because ever since he was old enough Aydan would take a bath with either Clint or I. This family bath day Aydan helped me out some. It is hilarious watching him grow up as a big brother. The things that he had little or no interest in as an infant are now the greatest things in the world. For example his baby bath tub. I believe the pictures explain it all :)

Ethan enjoying his bath. He has turned into a little chunk so fast. At his last appointment he weighed 14 lbs. 6 oz. He is the HAPPIEST baby I have ever encountered. He is a little over 2 months old and can hold his head up on his own, has begun giggling, and definitely knows what he wants and when he wants it. I love you baby boy!

Aydan is mister independent now! He has always been one of those children that knows what he is doing and does not need your help. But since Ethan has arrived he has become more independent. He is such a good big brother. He comforts Ethan when he is crying, brings him his bottles and diapers, and throws away all the trash. Apparently he was ready to give himself a bath on Saturday. Aydan CRACKS me up...he has the best PERSONALITY of anyone I know. He is so easy going and laid back...until he does not get his way. LOL...keep up the good work Big Boy, I love you!

2 comments:

Sallye said...

They are adorable!

Malea said...

awwww... I can't believe how quickly they are growing up! Miss you guys!! Hopefully we'll get to see you soon - maybe sometime before Aydan's birthday rolls around again? ;)