Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ethan's Wreath




What a day! Today I went to the doctor for my 37 weeks appointment. Really was hoping that he was going to have some really good news for me... along the lines of "whoa we need to get you in asap". But that is not the way that it worked...none the less I did receive some good news that I was at least make progress 1 whole cm. He told me that I should try to walk around as much as possible over the next few days.
Clint and I decided that we would make a special wreath for Ethan to have at the hospital. We walked around Wal-Mart for the longest time trying to figure out what to do as a theme. Then Clint and Aydan came up with the brilliant idea of Handy Manny! I must say that I am impressed with the great idea of my 18 month old and his father. It turned out really cute and it means a whole lot more than one of those wreaths that you can buy at the hospital. I just wanted to give a big thank you to my mom who came over and helped me out with it, and a big thank you to Aydan and Clint for the cute idea.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

That wreath is so cute!!!

Leanne Helums said...

too cute

Kate Smith said...

I am proud of Mr. V for thinking of such a clever idea!