Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shout Out to my Hubby!

Just wanted to give my husband a lot of credit here lately because he has really been helping out. For a long time Clint really has been an awesome husband, but since my appointment about a month ago he has really stepped up to the plate with doing housework. I owe a lot of the laundry, dishes, and cooking credit to him. This pregnancy for the most part has been a good one. Broke out with fifths disease in the beginning, had to be monitored every month with ultrasound after ultrasound (which don't get me wrong was nice). Watched my husband and son battle through the swine flu...as well as several members of my class (luckily have managed to avoid it myself). But at my 34 week appointment I told the doctor that it felt like Ethan was dropping, and she told me that I need to be careful of what I was doing. I needed to limit the things that I was picking up (mainly Aydan) and try to put my feet up as often as possible.

Luckily I have a loving and caring husband who has really stepped up to the plate and helped out! Thank you Clint and I love you dearly! You are an awesome Dad and Husband!

No comments: