Friday, March 11, 2011

Steak Lunch, Conversation, and Silence :)

Tuesday afternoon was not a typical day in our household. Normally we can get all 3 boys to sleep throughout the day, but usually we can only get 2 out of the 3 asleep at the same time. Well Tuesday was a special day. Aydan, Ethan and Owen all slept at the same exact time.




(The picture of Ethan sleeping would not cooperate with me so...but please know I did take one)


Well Clint and I jumped at the opportunity to spend some quality us time together. So we enjoyed steaks and mashed potatoes for lunch. Good conversation, laughs, etc. It was great to just catch up and watch our boys sleep and enjoy our family. Never in a million years would I have imagined that by the time I hit 30 I would have an amazing husband and father of my children, 3 beautiful healthy boys, and 2 puppies. It is moments like this that make you thankful for everything that you have.

No comments: