Thursday, June 24, 2010

Denim Diapers?

Ok, so I must admit I am not normally the type of person that sees something on tv and jumps on the opportunity to purchase it. But I did get a coupon in the mail to get $3.00 off a single pair of Huggies. Then I received another coupon from Babies "R" Us to try the new Huggies Denim Diapers, $15.00 for 2 packs. What a deal... 2 packs of diapers for $12. You can't beat that. Anyways after watching that little boy on tv walking down the street in his denim diaper I cracked up...and thought to myself that is ridiculous I would NEVER do that to my children. But I absolutely adore them. They are adorable on and they are also thicker. Here is E-man modeling the denim diapers...and as the commerical states ... It's cool to poo in blue.

3 comments:

Malea said...

Julie... seriously?!?!

hehe JK... they are pretty cute on Ethan there :)

diaper coupons said...

Nice Denim diapers This is one of my favorite new diapers, and it's SO EASY!! I love all in ones, but I hate how long they take to dry! This is the perfect diaper for that! And the colors are gorgeous!!

braille tactile signs said...

very very cute babies nice blog i have got some information to visit this blog
braille tactile signs