Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Who is who?



With each day that goes by, Aydan and Ethan are looking more and more alike to me. I still can tell the difference between them, and their personalities are a little different. They are both happy go lucky. Ethan is laid back and so easy going. Aydan on the other hand is "Mr. I Can Do It" and is a little more high maintenance (I take total blame for that). I would not change anything about them. I know that they are both going to go far in life, and I cannot wait to see their lives unfold before me. The 2 pictures that I have placed on the blog are not the best examples of the 2 of them looking alike, but it at least gives you the impression. Can you tell who is who? Just in case you can't the top one is Ethan and the bottom one is Aydan. Aren't they just darling? :)

No comments: