Thursday, June 24, 2010

Go Sox!

The other day the boys and I were playing in Aydan's room and Aydan decided to hand Ethan his hat. When I came back from getting my phone I looked at Ethan and he had the hat on and was chewing on the Boston Red Sox ball. I just thought that they were too cute not to share.
Also you can't really tell from this picture but Ethan "earned" his first black eye and bloody lip. He attempted to crawl and instead of moving his knees he decided to just push off his toes and when he did that he pushed himself right into the legs of our couch. I picked him up and loved on him and he stopped crying in a minute literally. But when I looked at him he was covered in blood and laughing. He scared me to death, luckily he is ok and we have started to crawl a little bit better since that incident. I will definitely have video of his crawling when it happens.




1 comment:

The Barnett Family said...

Bless his heart with his war wounds....black eye and bloody lip....poor thang! Too cute in his little cap!