Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3 Craze

So Aydan has offically become the biggest "Goody" fan out there. Mom bought him a Woody stuffed animal and blanket back when Ethan was born. He had never seen Woody or Toy Story before, but he had to have the little stuffed cowboy from Wal-Mart. So of course like all grandparents, mom caved in and bought it for him. He sleeps with that thing still today! But since Toy Story 3 has come out "Goody" is EVERYWHERE and is costing me and everyone else a fortune. I love Woody too, but more importantly I love to see the look on my little boys face when I give him something that is "Goody". I love to hear him say "Tank you Money!" (Thank you Mommy!). Here is a few pictures of things that he has gotten recently. A list will follow :) If you have a little boy I am sure that you have begun to collect this stuff too.

There's a new Sheriff in town!

Ok, Nemo and Eva which one of you wants to be Bullseye?

I'm not sure if this is a sheriff or a farmer!


Aydan and his crew at bedtime...Thanks Aunt Summer.
Here are the additional items we have accumulated with "Goody" and friends:
T-Shirts
Figurines
Stuffed animals
Hood towels
Towels
Beach Bags
Punching Bags
Books, books, and more books
Socks
Flip Flops
Sandals (that light up)
Tennis Shoes
Costumes
If I have forgotten something please accept my apology. Thank you to everyone who has supported our family addiction to Woody and Friends. I am sure that their is much more for us to enjoy :)



3 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

love it.

The Barnett Family said...

We are sooo wanting to see the new Toy Story 3. Looks like you have plenty of memorabilia.

Malea said...

This is just awesome!!! I can just imagine him playing "Goody" haha